Terms and Conditions
Read our Terms & Conditions for restaurant and table bookings, or for gifts & experiences voucher purchases.
RESTAURANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All payment card details are held, and any deposit or cancellation fees will be processed, by Stripe Payments UK, Ltd who acts on behalf of Fleur Restaurant. For full details of Stripe’s policy please visit https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
All bookings require card details to confirm your reservation.
In the event that the booking is not honoured or is cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice, a fee of £10 per person would be charged to the card. Please note that special terms & conditions may apply for key seasonal dates.
Child policy: Friday and Saturday from 5pm Children under 10 years old are not permitted to dine (last booking with children 3pm)
Our restaurant has smart/casual dress code from 5pm onwards – we please ask you not to wear sportswear.
Sat. Eve: Bottomless Package compulsory on Dinner Set Menu
VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Vouchers are no longer for sale at Fleur – all below information is for reference to previously purchased vouchers.
- Fleur Restaurants vouchers are to be redeemed in UK Restaurants only.
- All vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of sale, unless otherwise stated on limited edition vouchers. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 3 month validity period.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- complimentary Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Year’s Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. Please ask when booking.
- Vouchers used on set menus available during promotional periods such as the Festive season (November and December) will be subject to a supplement, payable on the day. Please ask when booking.
- Vouchers for experiences (set menus, masterclasses etc) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, promotion or government incentive.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival (printed copy or via smart phone) at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Fleur Cafe in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash
- Experience vouchers, where applicable, include a cover charge, however any items ordered in addition to the experience e.g drinks or side dishes, are not included and will be payable on the day. A 15% discretionary service charge will also be applied to your experience or meal on the day.
- Vouchers are not refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call 0113 245 6752, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers and include monetary vouchers, experience meal vouchers and experience day vouchers.
- Experience vouchers do not include drinks, wine pairings, additional dishes or 15% service charge, unless otherwise stated. Additional extras/items will be payable on the day.
OFFER/DISCOUNT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Available Tuesday – Thursday, unless stated differently.
- Excluding bank holidays, public holidays (i.e., Christmas), Special events (i.e.: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day etc)
- Offers/Discounts can only be used for up to 4 guests.
- Offers/Discounts only deducted from the food portion of the bill.
- Offers/Discounts cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Offers/Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Offers/Discounts have zero cash value and cannot be exchanged.
- Offers/Discounts are only valid between the dates, days and times stated on offer or discount.
- All Offers/Discounts only available on full price menus.
- Please inform staff on arrival if you are going to use an offer or discount on your bill.
- We reserve the right to change, amend or remove offers without prior notice.
- For any enquires regarding these Terms and Conditions please email: email@example.com
- For hospitality discount please provide evidence; i.e. Work ID, Payslip to receive discount.